It seems that I have been tagged in a strange human version of tag using computers! I don’t understand that really — This is my idea of tag! —
But I’ll do my best to accommodate. The witty, poetic Ms Catherine Johnson got me into this. You Humans are a strange lot. I’m supposed to answer a bunch of silly questions and then tag someone else. I was tempted to eat the homework, but The Mom Person says I need to be a good sport. What does she mean by that? I’m always good!
So here goes —
1. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten in public?
I don’t recall ever eating anything strange anywhere. But the Mom Person says she would say that eating chewing gum from under the tables in restaurants is pretty strange.
2. If you had to go on an adventure with elves, dwarves, or hobbits, who would you take and why?
Well, I do know a thing or two about those creatures! We have them popping up around our house all the time. And I think that I prefer the company of Hobbits. They’re kind of hairy and cuddly like a nice blanket.
3. You are at a rural retreat lodge somewhere in Wisconsin or Canada. You are approached by a taxidermist who hands you a stuffed badger and asks you to put it in your lap. What do you do next?
Jump for JOY! Find the squeaker and chew the ears off.
4. If you were given biscotti, would you prefer it with coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
I don’t know what biscotti is, but I’m sure that I would eat it JOYfully with a bowl of water.
5.Funniest man or woman alive?
My buddy Mr JB!
6. If you were given 30 sec. on television to say something, what would it be?
Hmmmmm. Depending on the treats at hand, I might sing Happy Birthday.
7. What is your idea of the most romantic date setting ever?
Where do you come up with these questions? What’s romantic? The best setting ever is the river with a basket full of tennis balls by my side.
8. If you could go on a date with a movie or television star who would it be and why?
I’m not into movies or television, but I’m in love with Momo. http://gofindmomo.com/
9. What is the worst song you’ve ever heard?
I don’t know of any songs that I don’t like. I even like listening to my Mom Person sing.
10. If you could live anywhere else, where would it be?
There’s no place like HOME!
11. Who – in your opinion – was the greates person to ever live?
This is the easiest one! My Mom Person of course!!!!
And now I think I’m supposed to tag some other folks. But I don’t think I can catch anyone, so I’m throwing these questions out to the wind and see where they land. And now I’m eating the homework!